Centers for Disease Control TV Commercial, 'Any Volunteers?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In an effort to highlight the dangers of electronic cigarettes, two scientists call for a teen volunteer willing to risk brain development by experimenting with e-cigarettes. The chair for the willing participant remains empty. The Centers for Disease Control urge parents to know the risks and to protect their kids from nicotine, no matter its form.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Know the Risks”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.