Verizon TV Spot, 'Ring Bearer' Featuring Thomas Middleditch
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a bride needs "something old" for her wedding, two bridesmaids offer up their phones. Thomas Middleditch interrupts the women to say they need the new iPhone and they deserve the best network Verizon, while he deserves to be the ring bearer. After the current ring bearer walks by looking unimpressed, Thomas realizes the position has already been filled. Verizon is offering customers who buy the latest iPhone a free iPhone 8.
- June 07, 2018
- Buy the newest iPhone and get an iPhone 8 free with Verizon, new line required
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots