2019 Hyundai Veloster TV Spot, 'Ant-Man and the Wasp: The Standoff' [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man driving a Hyundai pulls up next to a police car at a red light. As an engine starts to rev, the officers give the man a stern look. When the noise becomes louder, the driver becomes unsettled and starts to look around for the source of the noise. As the light turns green, the culprit is revealed to be a miniature version of Hyundai's Veloster used in Marvel's "Ant-Man and the Wasp." The car takes off before returning to its normal size. "Ant-Man and the Wasp" hits theaters July 6, 2018.
- June 11, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Alfred Woodley ... Police officer in passenger seat, Evangeline Lilly ... The Wasp, Paul Rudd ... Ant-Man, Tom Taylorson ... Voice Over
- Innocean ... Agency, Innocean ... Creative Agency, Innocean ... Digital Agency, Innocean ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots