Visit Las Vegas TV Commercial, 'Now and Then'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While looking over the sights of Las Vegas, a woman proposes that she and her girlfriend get married right then and there in the city where they met. The other woman resists, insisting that her parents would be upset if she got married without telling them. The first woman reveals a wedding party already waiting for them, including her girlfriend's parents who look thrilled to see their daughter on her surprise wedding day. Finally, the second woman concedes and shouts "let's get married" before rushing off to give her mother a hug. Some things are just meant to be, and Las Vegas believes that destiny happens in its city.
- Visit Las Vegas
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.