Stand for the Arts TV Spot, 'Ovation: Miracle Robinson'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After seeing the homeless population with nothing to eat in her hometown of Bronx, New York, Miracle Robinson created her own company at the age of six called "Styled By Miracle." Miracle sold colorful, trendy accessories and raised over $7,000 to provide meals for the homeless in her area. For every new member that signs up at the Stand for the Arts website, Ovation will donate $1 to the arts.
- November 15, 2018
- Stand for the Arts
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots