XFINITY TV Spot, 'Long Distance Relationship'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While a couple in a long distance relationship are video chatting, Xfinity says that the relationship utilizes its WiFi, which it claims includes free shows and movies to stream. The internet service provider says with the savings it offers on internet, the couple can spend money on the important things, like surprising one another.
- July 11, 2018
- “The Future of Awesome”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
- Beat Bobby Flay, Mysteries at the Museum, Property Brothers, Anderson Cooper 360, (Impractical) Jokers, Chopped, The Daily Show
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots