IHOP Grinch Pancakes TV Spot, 'Kids Eat Free'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In the spirit of the season, IHOP is celebrating "The Grinch" movie with Grinch Pancakes and Mint Hot Chocolate. The restaurant also announces that kids can eat free every day from 4-10 p.m. for a limited time, although Mr. Grinch gives this idea a thumbs down. "The Grinch" can be seen in theaters beginning Nov. 9, 2018 and is rated PG.
- October 30, 2018
- Kids 12 and under eat free every day from 4-10 p.m. w/ adult entree purchase
- “Pancakes Pancakes Pancakes”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Grinch
- Vitro ... Agency, Pereira O'Dell ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots