National Crime Prevention Council TV Commercial, 'Don't Get Burned by Counterfeits'
A photographer is setting up for the perfect shot of a woman and her dog when he notices his camera battery is dead. He reaches for a spare battery, shrugging at the label that says "cheap knockoff." He puts the new battery in his camera, only to have the whole thing burst in flames. The National Crime Prevention Council warns you to not get burned by counterfeits.
- National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC)
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment