The V Foundation for Cancer Research TV Spot, 'Three Things: Danica'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Danica Patrick recites an excerpt from Jimmy Valvano's speech at the 1993 ESPYs. In the speech Valvano says that everyday you should laugh, spend time in thought and be moved to tears, whether from sadness or joy. Danica says that cancer can take away all of your physical abilities, Valvano completes the thought saying that the disease can't touch your mind, heart or soul all of which will carry on.
- June 22, 2018
- The V Foundation for Cancer Research
- “Don't Give Up. Don't Ever Give Up.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots