Snapple Straight Up Tea TV Spot, 'Boston Tea Party'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Snapple re-imagines what the Boston Tea Party would have been like had the colonists expressed more concern over the "unofficial ingredients" in their tea rather than unfair taxation. Not only would Snapple Straight Up Tea be considered a national treasure, but Patrick Henry would be memorialized as the Patriot who declared, "Give Me All-Natural Straight Up Tea or Give Me Death!"
- Snapple Sorta Sweet Straight Up Tea, Snapple Unsweetened Straight Up Tea, Snapple Sweet Straight Up Tea
- “Made With Real Tea”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- View All Screenshots