M&M's TV Commercial, 'Bite Size Horror: The Replacement'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
M&M's presents a tale of bite size horror titled, "The Replacement." When a young boy heads out to play before dinner, he spots another boy in a mask through his binoculars. After coming face-to-face, the boy follows the masked kid back to his own house, where he see the stranger sitting at the dinner table. He can only watch in horror as the mask is pulled off to reveal his own face staring back, and no matter how much he calls for help, no one seems to hear him.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- BBDO ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, BBDO ... Digital Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency