Western Governors University TV Spot, 'The Times They Are a Changing: Business'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a man attends Western Governors University, he struggles to balance studying, working and spending time with his daughter. Despite the family troubles and long nights, he finally graduates, and sees his proud daughter cheering in the crowd. WGU says it's changing higher education, so you can change your life for the better. Just like the hard-working father, who now sits in his own office with a wall full of his daughter's drawings.
- October 10, 2018
- Western Governors University
- “Online. Nonprofit. Surprisingly Affordable.”
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots