Dish Voice Remote TV Spot, 'Death Scroll'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man is dumbfounded when the Dish Spokeslistener informs him that he can use the Dish Voice Remote to control his television instead of scrolling through channels one by one using the "death scroll" method. Dish says customers can also use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa enabled devices to control their TVs.
- May 08, 2018
- Dish Network
- “Tuned in to You”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- TRG ... Creative Agency, Havas ... Digital Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
- Little Women: LA, Intervention, Extreme Homes, 30 Minute Meals, Property Brothers, Renovate to Rent, How I Met Your Mother, Law & Order: SVU, Love It or List It, Barefoot Contessa, Diners Drive-Ins and Dives, The Vanilla Ice Project, Paula's Home Cooking, House Hunters International
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots