Southern Company TV Spot, 'Say Yes to the Future of Energy'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Southern Company imagines where the naysayers of history go when the impossible happens. On a deserted beach, nonbelievers from the centuries wander the coast and rant to audiences of no one. When young innovators imagine smart neighborhoods running on micro grids, stadiums powered with solar energy and hospitals that never lose power, one woman says these ideas will never happen and, just like that, she's transported to the beach where she belongs.
- May 09, 2018
- Southern Company
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Evangelos Themelis ... Greek philosopher in toga, Rich Ceraulo ... Employee holding tablet
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots