trivago TV Spot, 'Where Would It Be?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The trivago spokesman invites you to think about your ideal hotel, asking questions like, "Would you go there with your friends?" or "Is it a family vacation?" to encourage you to narrow down your options. He believes no matter what you're looking for in a vacation, the travel company can help you find it.
- May 09, 2018
- “Hotel? trivago”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Publicis ... Agency, Publicis ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots