Planet Fitness TV Commercial, 'Looking at Me'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
An extremely confident man taking a spin class says that he could never see himself going to Planet Fitness because there aren't enough mirrors there to check himself out. The man says that in order to go to Planet Fitness, he needs to able to see himself at all times, which is fine with the gym because it says it's judgement free zone is for everyone else.
- Planet Fitness
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “The Judgement Free Zone”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Red Tettemer and Partners ... Agency, Barkley ... Media Agency