XFINITY TV Spot, 'Happy Place: Prepaid Card'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
An XFINITY store employee greets a family and is immediately interrupted by a little girl who knows everything about XFINITY. As the girl rolls around the store on a scooter, she says switching to XFINITY Mobile can save you cash when you include five lines of Talk an Text with your Internet. She also reveals that she's celebrating her birthday at the store before telling DJ Fluffernutter to hit it. XFINITY offers customers a $300 prepaid card with they sign up for XFINITY Mobile and purchase a Samsung phone.
- August 06, 2018
- Comcast/XFINITY XFINITY Internet, XFINITY Mobile Talk and Text, Samsung Mobile Galaxy S9, Samsung Mobile Galaxy S9+
- Get a $300 prepaid card with XFINITY Mobile sign up and purchase of a Samsung phone (expires: 09/30/2018)
- “The Future of Awesome”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots