Boch Family Foundation TV Commercial, 'Saving Water'
Ernie Boch Jr. is washing dishes with his daughter, Stella, and tells her to turn the faucet off when it's not being used so that they can save water. She asks why they would need to save water, thinking there's water everywhere, but he explains that in some areas of the world there isn't enough water to spare. According to the Boch Family Foundation, "You're never too young to make a difference in the world."
- Boch Family Foundation
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Ernie Boch Jr.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment