Farmers Insurance TV Spot, 'Hall of Claims: Vengeful Vermin'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In the Hall of Claims, J. K. Simmons tells a Farmers Insurance customer that the company has seen almost everything and, therefore, knows how to cover almost anything. The scene flashes back to an August day in 2016 where a lumberjack prepares to cut down a tree in the woods. He is caught off-guard when an army of vengeful vermin hurl a barrage of acorns at his car, proving that they're not so cute when they're angry. But Farmers covered it because, after all, they've "seen a thing or two."
- July 05, 2018
- Farmers Insurance
- Farmers Insurance Auto Insurance, Farmers Insurance Home Insurance, Farmers Insurance Insurance, Farmers Insurance Business Insurance
- “We Are Farmers”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Accent Marketing ... Agency, RPA ... Creative Agency, ZenithOptimedia ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots