The Government of Japan TV Spot, 'Women of Vision'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Government of Japan highlights two women of vision. Dr. Junko Takita, pursued her dream of being a surgeon after graduating from college with a law degree. Junko says that she feels a sense of accomplishment when she is able to help her patients. While Nayomi Oi, the director of ocean preservation initiatives, has been leading volunteers to help remove plastic from beaches since 1997.
- The Government of Japan
- “Sharing Tomorrow”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots