Hidden Links TV Spot, 'Prestwick Golf Club'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Hidden Links highlights Prestwick Golf Club, describing it as a "living museum of golf" that dates back to the 1860 Open. The company urges people to walk in the footsteps of Old Tom Morris by going online and booking a visit.
- Hidden Links
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- View All Screenshots