Pepsi TV Spot, 'NFL Theme Song' Featuring Dak Prescott, Antonio Brown, Luke Kuechly
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Pepsi employees, fans and players alike are gearing up for the NFL season. As everyone sings along to Sam Spence's "The Equalizer," fans shave their heads, stare down rivals, grab their favorite snacks and crack open cans of Pepsi in preparation. Terry Bradshaw shows off his Pittsburgh Steelers spirit with a tattoo while players like Dak Prescott, Luke Kuechly and Antonio Brown put the finishing touches on their game before running out on the field.
- September 20, 2018
- “We Live for This”
- Actors - Add
- Antonio Brown , Dak Prescott , Geno Segers ... Guy carrying fan on shoulders, Luke Kuechly , Sam Sibilsky ... Lions fan, Terry Bradshaw , Troy Walker ... Guy getting haircut
- Sir Purr
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots