23andMe TV Spot, 'Ann’s BRCA Story'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Ann reveals that after taking the 23andMe test, she discovered that she was positive for a BRCA1 mutation, which makes her more susceptible to breast and ovarian cancer. The news shocked Ann, but she sees it as a gift that she now knows and is able to take action.
- August 25, 2018
- 23andMe Health + Ancestry DNA Kit
- “Live In The Know”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- TWO NIL ... Agency, TWO NIL ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots