Shriners Hospitals for Children TV Commercial, 'Kaleb's Story'
Kaleb was born with Osteogenesis imperfecta, more commonly known as Brittle Bone Disease. Despite having broken his bones nearly 200 times, Kaleb has never let his disease stop him from enjoying his childhood -- he's even learning how to stand and walk! Like many children, Kaleb's successful medical care is attributed to the work of Shriners Hospital for Children. Shriners urges viewers to donate to its cause and offers a free Love to the Rescue Blanket for contributing to the healthcare of children in need.
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Shriners Hospitals for Children Love to the Rescue Blanket
- “Love to the Rescue”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment