Bridgestone TV Commercial, 'NFL: Clutch Performance: Patriots'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Bridgestone brings a "clutch performance" from the 2017 NFL season. Trailing by 10, the New England Patriots were able to make a comeback win in the fourth quarter of the AFC Championship game. With two touchdown passes from quarterback Tom Brady to wide receivers Phillip Dorsett and Danny Amendola, the Pats secured their third conference title in four years. Bridgestone says that just like NFL athletes, its tires are built to come through in the clutch.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Danny Amendola , Jacksonville Jaguars , New England Patriots , Phillip Dorsett , Tom Brady
- Dentsu Aegis ... Agency, Publicis ... Creative Agency, Razorfish ... Digital Agency, Optimedia ... Media Agency