Credit Karma TV Commercial, 'First Steps'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In order for Tom and Tina to be watching their son take his first steps, Credit Karma says that a few things have to happen. First, the couple has to be fed up living around college students, they have to argue about Tina's debt, which leads her to do research. Tom has to up his credit score, while Tina must negotiate a raise. The two must then start buying generic, limiting their purchases and use Credit Karma to generate what kind of house they can afford. After finding the right house, they start their family, which leads them to where they are now.
- Credit Karma
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Credit Karma Credit Score
- “Here's to Progress.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.