U.S. Department of Homeland Security TV Commercial, 'The Drop Off'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A taxi driver and his passenger are secretly in cahoots to set off a bomb at a busy train station. Plenty of people seem suspicious of their activity, but nobody thinks it's their business to say anything. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security encourages that "if you see something, say something."
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “If You See Something Say Something”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.