She Can STEM TV Spot, 'Meet Bonnie Ross, Head of Halo Game Studio at Microsoft'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Bonnie Ross, the head of Halo Game Studios, walks into a room and inspires a group of girls to pursue careers in technology by showing that she helped bring the world of "Halo" to life. The Ad Council says that girls with female role models in STEM fields are more likely to stay on that path. Bonnie tells the girls that as a child she knew nothing about coding and wasn't a math genius. In amazement, one of the girls says that she wants her job, and Bonnie responds that she wants the girl to have her job, too.
- She Can STEM
- “She Can STEM. So Can You.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McCann Worldgroup ... Creative Agency
- View All Screenshots