Centers for Disease Control TV Spot, 'Tiffany and Sharon’s Ways to Quit'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Tiffany was able to quit smoking for good after consulting her doctor and using nicotine patches and gum to quell cravings. Sharon, on the other hand, waited until it was too late and now uses a robotic voice attachment to communicate. Tiffany's tip to help smokers quit is, "Find help," while Sharon adds, "...before you have to replace your voice box."
- May 28, 2018
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- “You Can Quit”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots