Redbox TV Spot, 'Paper Bag'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A group of cheerleaders looks on with confusion and disgust at the team's quarterback. “What’s with Teddy?” He wears a paper bag in shame. Turns out, Teddy streamed a new-release movie for $4.99 when he could have gotten it from Redbox for $1.75 a night. The coach joins in shaming him as does a passing airplane. Teddy can’t even escape his shame in the locker room shower, where one of his teammates continues to grill him.
- July 25, 2018
- “The Smarter Way to Watch & Play”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots