Moen TV Spot, 'Water Designs Our Life. Who Designs for Water?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Can you imagine a world where water doesn't exist? Scenes of beaches, backyard pools and even landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge look nearly unrecognizable without the bodies of water that have dictated how life flourishes around those sites. Water has designed our landscapes and shaped our daily lives, but Moen questions who designs for water while showcasing one of its touchless faucets.
- July 19, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, CA
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Havas Worldwide Chicago ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots