Purplebricks TV Commercial, 'Pool Misery'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Purplebricks introduces "commisery" into our vocabulary. What is commisery? A man who is excited to have sold his house quickly finds out from his friend that he could have saved thousands of dollars on commissions by using Purplebricks. This commission misery sends his body limp and he flops into the pool, realizing his loss. Purplebricks claims to be able to save you money by both buying and selling property.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Save Yourself From Commisery”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Carlos Lozano ... Belly flop man, Don Jeanes ... Neighbor