Ruggable TV Spot, 'Make Your Own Rules'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
An office worker becomes frustrated when she realizes that the printer machine can only print black and white copies. She cheers up after tripping over a rug from Ruggable, bringing vibrant colors to her workplaces which switches her mood. At the same time, one man is in the middle of a tea party with his young daughter who is eyeing some fragile decor. As he tries to warn her not to break it, he looks down to see that the once plain room has brightened up with a colorful and playful rug from Ruggable. The company encourages you to "make your own rules" with one of its washable rugs.
- March 02, 2022
- “Take the Floor”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots