Centers for Disease Control and Prevention TV Spot, 'Tips From a Former Smoker: Rebecca: Buerger's'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Rebecca as diagnosed with Buerger's disease at 42 years old due to smoking. The CDC says that smoking can cause Buerger's disease and encourages people to quit smoking.
- March 28, 2022
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots