Old Navy TV Spot, 'Written by the Internet: Jeans' Song by Lisa Goe
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Once again, Old Navy decides to take inspiration from the internet to create an ad that reflects how real people feel about its denim. Many customers claim Old Navy's jeans are good for their budget and their looks, making it a best kept secret. As "Go Out" by Lisa Goe sets the score, a group of denim-clad women are parading through a library where they sneak off to a secret section. With another woman hot on their trail, she follows the group into the secret denim club and her outfit transforms. Old Navy says it has locked in regular prices on all of its jeans for a limited time.
- July 30, 2022
- Old Navy
- Old Navy Gender Neutral Non Stretch Jean Jacket, Old Navy Water Resistant Tie Belt Trench Coat, Old Navy Soft Brushed Oversized Blazer, Old Navy Extra High-Waisted Baggy Wide-Leg Non-Stretch Jeans
- Regular prices locked in on all jeans (expires: 09/30/2022)
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Martin Agency ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots