Stand for the Arts TV Spot, 'Women's History Month: Write Girl: Online Programs'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Stand for the Arts presents the "Write Girl" program, which claims to pair teenagers with professional mentors. The organization believes that a female writer may appear like Amanda Gorman, the inaugural poet for President Joe Biden. Stand for the Arts says that the "Write Girl" core mentoring program has continued to reach young women throughout the pandemic.
- March 22, 2022
- Stand for the Arts
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- COVID-19 , Women's History Month
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots