Verizon TV Spot, 'Unlimited Is Going Ultra: $1,000 to Switch'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Verizon announces that its Unlimited plans now have access to its 5G Ultra Wideband network. Customers enjoy up to 10 times faster speeds at no extra cost. Customers also get Disney+ and other subscriptions included with plans. For a limited time, customers get a 5G phone on Verizon with no trade-in required and $1,000 to help you switch.
- March 25, 2022
- Get a 5G phone on Verizon and $1,000 to help you switch
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots