LPGA TV Spot, 'Reflections: Best Version of Yourself' Featuring Alison Lee
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
LPGA golfer Alison Lee surrounded by mirrors and hanging light bulbs reflects on her journey to being a player on tour. Lee says she's wanted to be a pro golfer from the time she was seven years old and recalls overcoming her challenges of pressure, fear and anxiety with confidence and resilience which pushed her to where she is today. The LPGA says to drive on and be the best version of oneself and showcases its logo.
- May 27, 2022
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots