Chick-fil-A TV Spot, 'The Little Things: Miss Carol'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman recounts the story of arriving at a Chick-fil-A with three young children in tow. She was overwhelmed until an employee named, Miss Carol, brought her food and water and even helped get the children ready to go home when they were finished. The woman returned the next day to thank Miss Carol for her help.
- May 02, 2022
- Diet Dr Pepper
- “The Little Things”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots