LEGO TV Spot, 'Rebuild the World'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As children throughout decades are shown building with LEGOs, a narrator describes how creativity and building is fundamentally human. From robots jumping rope, a girl having built a playhouse for her hamsters, to a group of Star Wars cosplayers on a subway, LEGO states that we strive to make the world around us more playful and to see the world in all of its possibilities.
- July 11, 2022
- LEGO City Fire Station
- “Rebuild the World”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Available At
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots