Apartments.com TV Spot, 'Billionaires in Space' Featuring Jeff Goldblum
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Jeff Goldblum -- who stars as the eccentric "Apartminternet" inventor Brad Bellflower -- says all the tech giants launching themselves into outer space these days are simply late to the party when he's been putting millions of people into "spaces" for years. Using a comically large telescope perched at the top of his skyscraper, he peeks into the windows of a few city dwellers who used Apartments.com to find their current homes. In the middle of his surveillance tour, he's surprised to spot yet another rocket carrying a billionaire off-planet, exclaiming "how many of these guys are there?!" before inviting you to check out Apartments.com, "the most popular place to find a place."
- April 21, 2022
- “The Place to Find a Place.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- RPA ... Creative Agency, RPA ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots