NHTSA TV Spot, 'If You Feel Different, You Drive Different: Party'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
With only twelve seconds to convey an important message, an actor breaks his character to emphasize the dangers of driving while high. The NHTSA reminds drivers that "if you feel different, you drive different." Additionally, it is also illegal to drive when high.
- February 25, 2022
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The Tombras Group ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots