Ancestry TV Spot, '1950 Census: Old Photo Brought to Life'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman believes that Ancestry helped bring an old photo to life. She referred to its 1950 census to match names and faces. Ancestry claims to guide everyone in discovering more about their families.
- July 28, 2022
- Ancestry App
- Explore the 1950 census for free
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- OMD West ... Agency, Droga5 ... Creative Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots