State Farm TV Spot, 'NBA on ESPN Promo' Featuring Malika Andrews, Kendrick Perkins
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Jake explains to Malika Andrews that State Farm has rates that fit anyone's budget in spite of the common misconception that people can't afford great insurance. Andrew compares that misconception to people's belief that ESPN analysts carefully craft their report before each show. Kendrick Perkins demonstrates his strategy for picking an opinion to share with his audience.
- February 23, 2022
- State Farm
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- DDB ... Agency, The Marketing Arm ... Creative Agency, Foote, Cone & Belding (FCB) ... Digital Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots