Wells Fargo Active Cash VISA Card TV Spot, 'NBC: American Song Contest: Locked Out' Ft. Regina King
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When Oscar-winning actress Regina King finds herself locked out of her home while dashing out to retrieve a package, she's disappointed to find out it'll be another three hours before the locksmith can make it out. Upon realizing she has her Wells Fargo Active Cash VISA card on her, however, she decides to turn lemons into lemonade and transforms the afternoon into a self-treating shopping spree, knowing she's earning 2% cash back on every purchase.
- April 11, 2022
- Wells Fargo
- Wells Fargo Active Cash Visa Card
- BBDO ... Creative Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots