Bass Pro Shops TV Spot, '1972'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In 1972, Springfield, Missouri, stood a liquor store and a young angler. This young angler was Johnny Morris, who had a passion to help other anglers enjoy the greatness of fishing. With a small request to his dad, Johnny's eight square feet of space, became the store known now as, Bass Pro Shops that would help build everlasting memories to its customers.
- August 06, 2022
- Bass Pro Shops
- Ascend D10 Sit-In Kayak
- “Celebrating 50 Years”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Buntin Group ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots