Dish Network Hopper TV Commercial, 'Bunkhouse'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A spokesperson says that wish Dish, you get the Hopper, which she claims is TV's most powerful DVR. A cowboy named Clint is shown entering a bunkhouse with "Cupcake Crusades" playing on the television, and Clint spoils the episode for everyone else. Dish says that the Hopper doesn't hold any judgement, and whatever your passion, you can record up to 2,000 hours of it with Dish.
- Dish Network
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Dish Network Hopper
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Richards Group, Inc. ... Creative Agency, Havas Worldwide Chicago ... Digital Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency