Burger King Whopper TV Commercial, 'Whopper Prank: Fancy Burger'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Burger King pranked fast-food haters into trying its Whopper by disguising it as a "fancy burger." After praising the Whopper for tasting like a fresh, home-grilled meal, the skeptics are shocked to learn what they really ate. Some even claimed the stunt changed their entire perception of the restaurant. Burger King says its Whopper is made with flame-grilled beef and no artificial colors.
- Burger King
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Burger King Whopper
- “Your Way”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Burger King
- Horizon Media, Inc. ... Agency, Pitch ... Creative Agency, Code and Theory ... Digital Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency