PAW Patrol Split Second Vehicles TV Commercial, 'Rescue the Train'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
PAW Patrol introduces Split Second Vehicles. The company plays out a scenario with its toys in which a train is caught on fire and the PAW Patrol must rescue it with a fire truck and police car that can split to become a second vehicle.
- PAW Patrol
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- PAW Patrol Marshall Split-Second 2-in-1 Transforming Fire Truck Vehicle, PAW Patrol Chase Split-Second 2-in-1 Transforming Police Cruiser Vehicle
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Initiative ... Media Agency