United Explorer Card TV Spot, 'Rewarded' Featuring Tracee Ellis Ross
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Tracee Ellis Ross loves a good deal, and that's why she wants viewers to check out the United MileagePlus Explorer Card. With her card, Tracee saves on checked bags at the airport, gets up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Pre-Check fee credit and gets 25 percent back on her in-flight wi-fi, food and drinks. Her experience using the United Explorer Card can be summed up in one word: "rewarded!"
- January 29, 2020
- JPMorgan Chase (Credit Card)
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- McGarry Bowen LLC ... Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots